Saturday, July 30, 2011

Second Opinions

Some visitors may have noticed a Second Opinions tab after WADS by author. As described, this is a link to other sites that feature reviews in some form or another. All but two of them are dead, but I thought I'd provide them in tribute to the many others that have come before me.

Current status: MAP19 of Doom Core. If I finish Doom Core before Tuesday, I'll put it up instead of the Chris Klie single map reviews. That's not very likely, though (Valkiriforce makes some tough levels). After Doom Core I'll continue to indulge in 2011 releases, looking at Callum Guy Oliver's (aka forum superstar phobosdeimos1) Corebinder, Digon Base and Spire Complex mapsets, all part of his RAW ACTION series (well, Spire Complex isn't, but I don't see why it can't be). 

No comments:

Post a Comment